- Video Tutorial – The Impact of Sparging on Cell Culture in BioreactorsPosted 3 hours ago
- Non-Invasive Stem Cell Characterization and Predicting Differentiation using Luminex AssaysPosted 2 days ago
- CRISPR Technology Where it Stands and What the Future HoldsPosted 7 days ago
- Ask the Expert – Using Luminex Technology to Non-Invasively Monitor Stem Cell DifferentiationPosted 1 week ago
- Controlling Cell Culture pH in BioreactorsPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Impact of Aeration on Cell Culture OptimizationPosted 4 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – Novel universal titer boost and enhancer improves CHO cell protein production in small bioreactorsPosted 1 month ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – September 16, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Utilizing UVC LEDs in Biotech and Pharma – Paving the way to better instrument design and better manufacturing methodsPosted 1 month ago
- Synopsis: An Interview with Audrey Jia, former FDA CMC Reviewer for Biological ProductsPosted 1 month ago
Short overview of Labguru.com
By The Dish on March 4, 2013
Uploaded on Jul 9, 2012
- Easily define your research projects, milestones, protocols and experiments, as well as manage your tasks and events in an integrated calendar.
- Monitor, Manage and Find: From the location of a single tube to the overall status of your projects, Labguru helps keep all your work in one place and in context.
Streamline Paper & Thesis Writing: Using Labguru makes writing papers much easier and faster. With all your information centrally located, you can quickly retrieve, analyze and print.