- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 21, 2017Posted 3 days ago
- Glycosylation Overview and How to Control Glycosylation using In Vitro GlycoengineeringPosted 5 days ago
- A Novel Approach for Expansion of High Quality Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 6 days ago
- Cell Therapy Clinical Trials: Navigating the operational shift from Phase 1 to Phase 2Posted 7 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 14, 2017Posted 1 week ago
- GMP Proteins for Cell Therapy Manufacturing: Top 6 Things to KnowPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Cell Culture Monitoring – Transforming the way we look at cells in culturePosted 2 weeks ago
- A Primer on Primary Cells and CulturePosted 2 weeks ago
- The Importance of Resin Selection in Development of a Platform Bioprocess FilmPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – April 7, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
Short overview of Labguru.com
By The Dish on March 4, 2013
Uploaded on Jul 9, 2012
- Easily define your research projects, milestones, protocols and experiments, as well as manage your tasks and events in an integrated calendar.
- Monitor, Manage and Find: From the location of a single tube to the overall status of your projects, Labguru helps keep all your work in one place and in context.
Streamline Paper & Thesis Writing: Using Labguru makes writing papers much easier and faster. With all your information centrally located, you can quickly retrieve, analyze and print.