- Going to BPI West 2017? Don’t miss these great talks and activities!Posted 1 day ago
- Cool Tool – PRIME-XV® T Cell CDM – First Commercially Available Chemically-defined, Animal-component-free Medium for T Cell CulturePosted 4 days ago
- Increasing Protein Production with Novel Cell-Ess Titer Boost without Affecting the Metabolic ProfilePosted 1 week ago
- Continuous Processing Optimization with Smarter ToolsPosted 1 week ago
- Cool Tool – Generation of Neural Stem Cells from AlphaSTEM Cultured Pluripotent Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Synergizing Transient and Stable Protein Expression for Accelerated Biotherapeutic DevelopmentPosted 2 weeks ago
- Cell Culture Dish Top Ten Ask the Expert Sessions and Podcasts of 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- A Look at the Current State of Continuous BioprocessingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – Biomek i-Series – Next Generation Automated Workstations Specifically Designed to Meet Evolving WorkflowsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Filling Industry Gaps with Dedicated Cell Therapy Fluid Transfer SetsPosted 3 weeks ago
Short overview of Labguru.com
By The Dish on March 4, 2013
Uploaded on Jul 9, 2012
- Easily define your research projects, milestones, protocols and experiments, as well as manage your tasks and events in an integrated calendar.
- Monitor, Manage and Find: From the location of a single tube to the overall status of your projects, Labguru helps keep all your work in one place and in context.
Streamline Paper & Thesis Writing: Using Labguru makes writing papers much easier and faster. With all your information centrally located, you can quickly retrieve, analyze and print.