- Non-Invasive Stem Cell Characterization and Predicting Differentiation using Luminex AssaysPosted 18 mins ago
- CRISPR Technology Where it Stands and What the Future HoldsPosted 5 days ago
- Ask the Expert – Using Luminex Technology to Non-Invasively Monitor Stem Cell DifferentiationPosted 1 week ago
- Controlling Cell Culture pH in BioreactorsPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Impact of Aeration on Cell Culture OptimizationPosted 4 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – Novel universal titer boost and enhancer improves CHO cell protein production in small bioreactorsPosted 1 month ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – September 16, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Utilizing UVC LEDs in Biotech and Pharma – Paving the way to better instrument design and better manufacturing methodsPosted 1 month ago
- Synopsis: An Interview with Audrey Jia, former FDA CMC Reviewer for Biological ProductsPosted 1 month ago
- Predicting Differentiation and Characterizing Pluripotent Stem Cells Using Non-invasive Multi-analyte Luminex® AssaysPosted 1 month ago
You tell us for a chance to win a set of spray bottles for your lab!
This week it is time for you to share your ideas for Ask the Expert topics. We want to hear what you want to see covered in future Ask the Expert sessions. One winner will be chosen to win a set of six Life of Cells branded spray bottles for your lab, courtesy of Life Technologies.
Submit your topic idea using the Ask the Expert button below.
Winner will be selected at random from submitted topic ideas.
We will announce the winner on Monday, August 5th.