CGT leaders bluebird bio, BMS and Janssen share industry predictions for the decade to help you reinforce your go-to-market strategy
Despite the novelty of the CGT space, it’s already sending shockwaves through pharma. But getting into the mind of industry trailblazers can be a hard task for those trying to assemble an infallible launch strategy.
“We’re only at the beginning of our ground-breaking work in this evolving field, and continued collaboration across industry partners and treatment teams will be essential to advancing the science and significantly improving patient outcomes,” says Lynelle Hoch, SVP Cell Therapy Franchise, BMS.
Reuters Events spoke to some of CGT’s frontrunners, in this new report ‘Cell & Gene Therapy 2022-2032: Expert predictions for the decade ahead’, featuring precision medicine’s most accomplished experts from leading companies, such as Kite Pharma, Novartis Gene Therapies, Legend Biotech and Bayer. Discover how to stay ahead of the curve and reinforce your commercialization networks ahead of imminent scale-up – read the report here.
Some of the key CGT thought-leaders featured include:
- Warner Biddle, Global Head of Commercial, Kite Pharma
- Tom Klima, Chief Commercial Officer, Bluebird Bio
- Lynelle Hoch, SVP Cell Therapy Franchise, BMS
- Burcu Kazazoglu Taylor, Senior Director, Strategy, Pricing & Access Operations, Novartis Gene Therapies
- Yi Qian, Senior Director Real World Value & Evidence (Oncology / Hematology), Janssen
- Robert Sexton, Senior Director CAR-T Commercial Operations, Legend Biotech
- Mark Trusheim, Strategic Director, NEWDIGS MIT
This report covers how to navigate the future of CGT and prepare your go-to-market strategy as the industry leading contributors answer pivotal questions such as what are the next steps for CGT? What will CGT look like long-term? What innovations will take us through the next 10 years?
Surpass your competitors, download the report today to stay ahead of the curve and reinforce your commercialization networks ahead of industry growth!
This report is made in conjunction with Reuters Events: Cell & Gene Therapy USA 2022 (September 20-21, virtual) and all contributors will be speaking at length about the topics explored in this report. To find out more please click this link.