- Proving Clonality is a Hot Topic at Informa “Cell Line Development and Engineering” ConferencePosted 7 days ago
- Cell Culture and Single Cell Passaging of Human Pluripotent Stem Cells Without the Need for ROCK InhibitorPosted 1 week ago
- Generating Recombinant Versions of Human Serum-Derived Proteins – Transferrin and AlbuminPosted 2 weeks ago
- Poster: Purpose-designed Protein A resins for Improved Downstream Process and Cost Efficiency in MAb purificationPosted 3 weeks ago
- The CRISPR/Cas9 System and its ApplicationsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Upstream Continuous Process – Perfusion CulturePosted 4 weeks ago
- Gene Therapy Strengthened by Recent SuccessesPosted 1 month ago
- Airway Modeling using Advanced 3D Systems for Epithelial Cell CulturePosted 1 month ago
- Ask the Expert – Culturing epithelial cells using advanced 3D culture systems for airway modelingPosted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – A Xeno-free Culture System for hMSC Isolation and ExpansionPosted 2 months ago
The Top 12 Cell Culture Dish Blogs of 2012
To cap off this year, I have compiled a list of our top 12 Cell Culture Dish blogs for 2012. I hope you enjoy a few that you may have missed during the year. Happy New Year!...
- Posted December 31, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 28, 2012
This week’s headlines include, possible Thimerosal ban threatens vaccinations for the world’s poor, market strategy options for start up biotech companies, stem cells studied as a possible treatment option for ALS, Amgen licenses ImmunoGen’s TAP Technology, and...
- Posted December 28, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 21, 2012
This week’s headlines include, new drug approvals, best biotech CEO of 2012, whole genome sequencing and gene patents, focus on treatment for ALS, and pediatricians change their position on Thimerosal. Happy Holidays: Happy Holidays from The Cell...
- Posted December 21, 2012
Novel ECM Mimetic Surfaces for Cell Expansion and Differentiation
Corning Life Sciences ASCB December 17, 2012 Marshall Kosovsky, Ph.D., Technical Support Manager
- Posted December 17, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 14, 2012
This week’s headlines include, upcoming stem cell trial without embryo destruction, fiscal cliff could create problems for biotechs, Britain launches genome database, global pediatric market on the rise, and experimental therapy helps girl beat leukemia. Headlines: “Stem-Cell...
- Posted December 14, 2012