- Highlights of the 14th World Vaccine Congress – A Cell Culture PerspectivePosted 1 week ago
- Stem Cell Therapy Indications for Cardiovascular Disease in Phase II/III Clinical TrialsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Biologics Still on Top in Best Selling Drugs of 2013Posted 1 month ago
- Flexible Facilities for Biopharmaceutical ManufacturingPosted 2 months ago
- Learning more about your cells by employing flow cytometry and cell imaging platforms – How to troubleshoot challengesPosted 2 months ago
- Troubleshooting Media Development for BioprocessingPosted 2 months ago
- Choosing a Cell Culture Media Development Strategy for Biopharmaceutical ProductionPosted 2 months ago
- Paper or Plastic: A Study on Single-use and SustainabilityPosted 3 months ago
- 2013 FDA New Drug ApprovalsPosted 3 months ago
- The 15 Most Popular Blogs in 2013Posted 4 months ago
The Top 12 Cell Culture Dish Blogs of 2012
To cap off this year, I have compiled a list of our top 12 Cell Culture Dish blogs for 2012. I hope you enjoy a few that you may have missed during the year. Happy New Year!...
- Posted December 31, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 28, 2012
This week’s headlines include, possible Thimerosal ban threatens vaccinations for the world’s poor, market strategy options for start up biotech companies, stem cells studied as a possible treatment option for ALS, Amgen licenses ImmunoGen’s TAP Technology, and...
- Posted December 28, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 21, 2012
This week’s headlines include, new drug approvals, best biotech CEO of 2012, whole genome sequencing and gene patents, focus on treatment for ALS, and pediatricians change their position on Thimerosal. Happy Holidays: Happy Holidays from The Cell...
- Posted December 21, 2012
Novel ECM Mimetic Surfaces for Cell Expansion and Differentiation
Corning Life Sciences ASCB December 17, 2012 Marshall Kosovsky, Ph.D., Technical Support Manager
- Posted December 17, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 14, 2012
This week’s headlines include, upcoming stem cell trial without embryo destruction, fiscal cliff could create problems for biotechs, Britain launches genome database, global pediatric market on the rise, and experimental therapy helps girl beat leukemia. Headlines: “Stem-Cell...
- Posted December 14, 2012