- Innovations Abound at the 2014 Annual International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR) MeetingPosted 12 hours ago
- Single-use Perfusion Culture Enables Continuous BioproductionPosted 1 week ago
- Stem Cell Therapy Indications for Neurological Disorders in Phase II Clinical TrialsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Single-use Technology for Microbial FermentationPosted 2 months ago
- PCR Release Testing for Mycoplasmas Gaining Ground versus Conventional MethodsPosted 2 months ago
- Part II – Key Tools and Technology Hurdles in Advancing Stem-Cell TherapiesPosted 2 months ago
- Key Tools and Technology Hurdles in Advancing Stem-Cell Therapies – Part IPosted 2 months ago
- Just for Fun – Science Related Summer ReadingPosted 2 months ago
- Aastrom CEO Discusses How Recent Acquisition Strengthens Current Manufacturing Capability and Clinical PipelinePosted 3 months ago
- 10 Things You Should Know About Dry Shippers Before Shipping High Value BiologicsPosted 3 months ago
The Top 12 Cell Culture Dish Blogs of 2012
To cap off this year, I have compiled a list of our top 12 Cell Culture Dish blogs for 2012. I hope you enjoy a few that you may have missed during the year. Happy New Year!...
- Posted December 31, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 28, 2012
This week’s headlines include, possible Thimerosal ban threatens vaccinations for the world’s poor, market strategy options for start up biotech companies, stem cells studied as a possible treatment option for ALS, Amgen licenses ImmunoGen’s TAP Technology, and...
- Posted December 28, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 21, 2012
This week’s headlines include, new drug approvals, best biotech CEO of 2012, whole genome sequencing and gene patents, focus on treatment for ALS, and pediatricians change their position on Thimerosal. Happy Holidays: Happy Holidays from The Cell...
- Posted December 21, 2012
Novel ECM Mimetic Surfaces for Cell Expansion and Differentiation
Corning Life Sciences ASCB December 17, 2012 Marshall Kosovsky, Ph.D., Technical Support Manager
- Posted December 17, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 14, 2012
This week’s headlines include, upcoming stem cell trial without embryo destruction, fiscal cliff could create problems for biotechs, Britain launches genome database, global pediatric market on the rise, and experimental therapy helps girl beat leukemia. Headlines: “Stem-Cell...
- Posted December 14, 2012