- Cool Tool – Minimize the Impact of Stress on Pluripotent Stem Cell Health in a Range of WorkflowsPosted 2 days ago
- Intestinal Organoids – An important advancement in the way we study intestinal and adult stem cell biologyPosted 1 week ago
- 10 Biologics on Best Selling Drugs List for 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cell Therapy: Are we there yet?Posted 3 weeks ago
- Minimize the Impact of Stress on Pluripotent Stem Cell Health – A DiscussionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Materials and Assay Systems Used for 3D Cell CulturePosted 4 weeks ago
- 2014 FDA New Drug Approvals – 11 Biologics Receive ApprovalPosted 1 month ago
- Application of the Roche Cedex Bio Analyzer in the Culture of Human Pancreatic Islets and Adult Human Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 1 month ago
- Intestinal Organoid Culture: a Convenient and Physiologically Relevant Model for Intestinal and Stem Cell ResearchPosted 2 months ago
- The Evolution of Vaccine Manufacturing – Past, Current, and Future TrendsPosted 2 months ago
The Top 12 Cell Culture Dish Blogs of 2012
To cap off this year, I have compiled a list of our top 12 Cell Culture Dish blogs for 2012. I hope you enjoy a few that you may have missed during the year. Happy New Year!...
- Posted December 31, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 28, 2012
This week’s headlines include, possible Thimerosal ban threatens vaccinations for the world’s poor, market strategy options for start up biotech companies, stem cells studied as a possible treatment option for ALS, Amgen licenses ImmunoGen’s TAP Technology, and...
- Posted December 28, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 21, 2012
This week’s headlines include, new drug approvals, best biotech CEO of 2012, whole genome sequencing and gene patents, focus on treatment for ALS, and pediatricians change their position on Thimerosal. Happy Holidays: Happy Holidays from The Cell...
- Posted December 21, 2012
Novel ECM Mimetic Surfaces for Cell Expansion and Differentiation
Corning Life Sciences ASCB December 17, 2012 Marshall Kosovsky, Ph.D., Technical Support Manager
- Posted December 17, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 14, 2012
This week’s headlines include, upcoming stem cell trial without embryo destruction, fiscal cliff could create problems for biotechs, Britain launches genome database, global pediatric market on the rise, and experimental therapy helps girl beat leukemia. Headlines: “Stem-Cell...
- Posted December 14, 2012