- Development of Animal-free Peptones for Mammalian and Microbial CulturePosted 7 days ago
- Cool Tool – Fluid Transfer Sets Specifically Designed for Sterile Transfer of Cell Therapy Based ProductsPosted 1 week ago
- Electroporation-based Transfection Demonstrates Consistent Antibody Quality and Glycosylation Patterns for Biotherapeutic Product DevelopmentPosted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – Cell Culture Basics Virtual LabPosted 1 month ago
- Video – Bioprocessing pH Probe Selection and MaintenancePosted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – Kits to Simplify and Standardize Your Immune Cell CulturesPosted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – An Optimized, Chemically-Defined, Animal Component-Free Neural Basal MediumPosted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – Lynx CDR Connectors to Improve Sterile Fluid Transfer in BiomanufacturingPosted 1 month ago
- Improving Glycosylation Patterns and Consistency Through Media OptimizationPosted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – Online Cell Culture Media Formulation ToolPosted 2 months ago
The Top 12 Cell Culture Dish Blogs of 2012
To cap off this year, I have compiled a list of our top 12 Cell Culture Dish blogs for 2012. I hope you enjoy a few that you may have missed during the year. Happy New Year!...
- Posted December 31, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 28, 2012
This week’s headlines include, possible Thimerosal ban threatens vaccinations for the world’s poor, market strategy options for start up biotech companies, stem cells studied as a possible treatment option for ALS, Amgen licenses ImmunoGen’s TAP Technology, and...
- Posted December 28, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 21, 2012
This week’s headlines include, new drug approvals, best biotech CEO of 2012, whole genome sequencing and gene patents, focus on treatment for ALS, and pediatricians change their position on Thimerosal. Happy Holidays: Happy Holidays from The Cell...
- Posted December 21, 2012
Novel ECM Mimetic Surfaces for Cell Expansion and Differentiation
Corning Life Sciences ASCB December 17, 2012 Marshall Kosovsky, Ph.D., Technical Support Manager
- Posted December 17, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 14, 2012
This week’s headlines include, upcoming stem cell trial without embryo destruction, fiscal cliff could create problems for biotechs, Britain launches genome database, global pediatric market on the rise, and experimental therapy helps girl beat leukemia. Headlines: “Stem-Cell...
- Posted December 14, 2012