- Cool Tool – PureFlex Plus – A Robust Single Use Fluid Management Film for High Volume/Value ApplicationsPosted 2 days ago
- Cell Culture Basics – A discussion of some of the most common problems in cell culturePosted 1 week ago
- The Top 20 Cell Culture Dish Blogs in 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- Biologics Development: How do you Solve a Problem Like Data Management?Posted 2 weeks ago
- Stromal Cell Isolation from Adipose TissuePosted 3 weeks ago
- 2014’s Top Ten Cell Culture Dish Ask the Expert SessionsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – Creating the Perfect Scientific PosterPosted 2 months ago
- The Benefits of Implementing Bioprocess Monitoring and Quality by Design in Process DevelopmentPosted 3 months ago
- The Second Annual 24 Hours of Stem Cells Virtual Conference Begins TodayPosted 3 months ago
- 2014 BioProcess International Award WinnersPosted 3 months ago
The Top 12 Cell Culture Dish Blogs of 2012
To cap off this year, I have compiled a list of our top 12 Cell Culture Dish blogs for 2012. I hope you enjoy a few that you may have missed during the year. Happy New Year!...
- Posted December 31, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 28, 2012
This week’s headlines include, possible Thimerosal ban threatens vaccinations for the world’s poor, market strategy options for start up biotech companies, stem cells studied as a possible treatment option for ALS, Amgen licenses ImmunoGen’s TAP Technology, and...
- Posted December 28, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 21, 2012
This week’s headlines include, new drug approvals, best biotech CEO of 2012, whole genome sequencing and gene patents, focus on treatment for ALS, and pediatricians change their position on Thimerosal. Happy Holidays: Happy Holidays from The Cell...
- Posted December 21, 2012
Novel ECM Mimetic Surfaces for Cell Expansion and Differentiation
Corning Life Sciences ASCB December 17, 2012 Marshall Kosovsky, Ph.D., Technical Support Manager
- Posted December 17, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 14, 2012
This week’s headlines include, upcoming stem cell trial without embryo destruction, fiscal cliff could create problems for biotechs, Britain launches genome database, global pediatric market on the rise, and experimental therapy helps girl beat leukemia. Headlines: “Stem-Cell...
- Posted December 14, 2012