- Improving Continuous Process Efficiencies Through Development of a High-Performing Perfusion MediaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – Cedex Bioprocess Analyzers for Vaccine ManufacturingPosted 4 weeks ago
- Tools and Strategies for Transient Protein Production in Mammalian Cells – A DiscussionPosted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – Defined, Animal-free Virus Production MediaPosted 1 month ago
- UPDATED – A New Model for Continuous Processing in Downstream PurificationPosted 1 month ago
- Closed Systems in Biomanufacturing Offer A Variety of BenefitsPosted 1 month ago
- Continuous Downstream Processing – A Tool to Address Key Manufacturing ChallengesPosted 2 months ago
- Cool Tool – Minimize the Impact of Stress on Pluripotent Stem Cell Health in a Range of WorkflowsPosted 2 months ago
- Intestinal Organoids – An important advancement in the way we study intestinal and adult stem cell biologyPosted 2 months ago
- 10 Biologics on Best Selling Drugs List for 2014Posted 2 months ago
The Top 12 Cell Culture Dish Blogs of 2012
To cap off this year, I have compiled a list of our top 12 Cell Culture Dish blogs for 2012. I hope you enjoy a few that you may have missed during the year. Happy New Year!...
- Posted December 31, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 28, 2012
This week’s headlines include, possible Thimerosal ban threatens vaccinations for the world’s poor, market strategy options for start up biotech companies, stem cells studied as a possible treatment option for ALS, Amgen licenses ImmunoGen’s TAP Technology, and...
- Posted December 28, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 21, 2012
This week’s headlines include, new drug approvals, best biotech CEO of 2012, whole genome sequencing and gene patents, focus on treatment for ALS, and pediatricians change their position on Thimerosal. Happy Holidays: Happy Holidays from The Cell...
- Posted December 21, 2012
Novel ECM Mimetic Surfaces for Cell Expansion and Differentiation
Corning Life Sciences ASCB December 17, 2012 Marshall Kosovsky, Ph.D., Technical Support Manager
- Posted December 17, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 14, 2012
This week’s headlines include, upcoming stem cell trial without embryo destruction, fiscal cliff could create problems for biotechs, Britain launches genome database, global pediatric market on the rise, and experimental therapy helps girl beat leukemia. Headlines: “Stem-Cell...
- Posted December 14, 2012