- Cool Tool – Gibco Essential 8 Flex Stem Cell Media Eliminates Need for Daily FeedingPosted 6 days ago
- BioProcess International Conference (BPI) 2015 – An Overview For Anyone Who Missed It!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool- Hybridoma cell growth and performance in reduced serum + Zap-SRPosted 3 weeks ago
- Culturing Hematopoietic and Progenitor Stem Cells – Key Tips and ToolsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – Allegro™ Microcarrier Delivery System: Streamline Processes, Increase ProductivityPosted 3 weeks ago
- Serum Free Media Optimization for Primary and Stem CellsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Hematopoietic Stem & Progenitor Cell CulturePosted 4 weeks ago
- Enabling High Throughput 3D Cell Culture Using AutomationPosted 1 month ago
- Using A Transient CHO System to Reach High Titer Expression Simply and EfficientlyPosted 1 month ago
- Optimization of serum free media for the propagation of primary and stem cells in animal and human serum component free conditionsPosted 1 month ago
The Top 12 Cell Culture Dish Blogs of 2012
To cap off this year, I have compiled a list of our top 12 Cell Culture Dish blogs for 2012. I hope you enjoy a few that you may have missed during the year. Happy New Year!...
- Posted December 31, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 28, 2012
This week’s headlines include, possible Thimerosal ban threatens vaccinations for the world’s poor, market strategy options for start up biotech companies, stem cells studied as a possible treatment option for ALS, Amgen licenses ImmunoGen’s TAP Technology, and...
- Posted December 28, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 21, 2012
This week’s headlines include, new drug approvals, best biotech CEO of 2012, whole genome sequencing and gene patents, focus on treatment for ALS, and pediatricians change their position on Thimerosal. Happy Holidays: Happy Holidays from The Cell...
- Posted December 21, 2012
Novel ECM Mimetic Surfaces for Cell Expansion and Differentiation
Corning Life Sciences ASCB December 17, 2012 Marshall Kosovsky, Ph.D., Technical Support Manager
- Posted December 17, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 14, 2012
This week’s headlines include, upcoming stem cell trial without embryo destruction, fiscal cliff could create problems for biotechs, Britain launches genome database, global pediatric market on the rise, and experimental therapy helps girl beat leukemia. Headlines: “Stem-Cell...
- Posted December 14, 2012