- Employing Lentivirus for Efficient TransfectionPosted 8 hours ago
- Ask the Expert – Improve lentiviral production using Lipofectamine 3000 reagentPosted 2 weeks ago
- Culturing hPSCs: From MEFs to Naïve State CellsPosted 3 weeks ago
- New Report Forecasts Sustained Growth in the Pharmaceutical Market through 2020Posted 4 weeks ago
- Cancer Drug Market Continues to Grow and is Fueled by Significant R&D Focus and Clinical PipelinePosted 1 month ago
- Cord Blood-derived HSCs – The Quest to Overcome Limited Cell NumbersPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Bioprinting – Research Successes, Challenges, and Future PossibilitiesPosted 2 months ago
- Is Now the Time to Move Your Research to 3D Cell Culture? Key Considerations and New Tools to Ensure SuccessPosted 2 months ago
- 3D Printing and 3D Bioprinting – Changing the Healthcare LandscapePosted 2 months ago
- Continuous Bioprocessing – The Biomanufacturing Model of the Future?Posted 3 months ago
The Top 12 Cell Culture Dish Blogs of 2012
To cap off this year, I have compiled a list of our top 12 Cell Culture Dish blogs for 2012. I hope you enjoy a few that you may have missed during the year. Happy New Year!...
- Posted December 31, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 28, 2012
This week’s headlines include, possible Thimerosal ban threatens vaccinations for the world’s poor, market strategy options for start up biotech companies, stem cells studied as a possible treatment option for ALS, Amgen licenses ImmunoGen’s TAP Technology, and...
- Posted December 28, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 21, 2012
This week’s headlines include, new drug approvals, best biotech CEO of 2012, whole genome sequencing and gene patents, focus on treatment for ALS, and pediatricians change their position on Thimerosal. Happy Holidays: Happy Holidays from The Cell...
- Posted December 21, 2012
Novel ECM Mimetic Surfaces for Cell Expansion and Differentiation
Corning Life Sciences ASCB December 17, 2012 Marshall Kosovsky, Ph.D., Technical Support Manager
- Posted December 17, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 14, 2012
This week’s headlines include, upcoming stem cell trial without embryo destruction, fiscal cliff could create problems for biotechs, Britain launches genome database, global pediatric market on the rise, and experimental therapy helps girl beat leukemia. Headlines: “Stem-Cell...
- Posted December 14, 2012