- The Benefits of Implementing Bioprocess Monitoring and Quality by Design in Process DevelopmentPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Second Annual 24 Hours of Stem Cells Virtual Conference Begins TodayPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2014 BioProcess International Award WinnersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Last Week’s BioProcess International Conference and ExhibitionPosted 4 weeks ago
- Address DNA Transfection Challenges with mRNA Transfection – A DiscussionPosted 1 month ago
- Stem Cell Culture Advances – The Final Blog in the ISSCR SeriesPosted 2 months ago
- Highlights from IBC’s 4th Annual Cell Therapy Bioprocessing ConferencePosted 2 months ago
- Improving Clone Isolation and Screening In Hybridoma Cells – Moving away from Limiting DilutionPosted 2 months ago
- A High Throughput, Scalable Solution to Upstream Process DevelopmentPosted 2 months ago
- Interactive Scheduling is Key to Successful Biomanufacturing OperationsPosted 2 months ago
The Top 12 Cell Culture Dish Blogs of 2012
To cap off this year, I have compiled a list of our top 12 Cell Culture Dish blogs for 2012. I hope you enjoy a few that you may have missed during the year. Happy New Year!...
- Posted December 31, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 28, 2012
This week’s headlines include, possible Thimerosal ban threatens vaccinations for the world’s poor, market strategy options for start up biotech companies, stem cells studied as a possible treatment option for ALS, Amgen licenses ImmunoGen’s TAP Technology, and...
- Posted December 28, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 21, 2012
This week’s headlines include, new drug approvals, best biotech CEO of 2012, whole genome sequencing and gene patents, focus on treatment for ALS, and pediatricians change their position on Thimerosal. Happy Holidays: Happy Holidays from The Cell...
- Posted December 21, 2012
Novel ECM Mimetic Surfaces for Cell Expansion and Differentiation
Corning Life Sciences ASCB December 17, 2012 Marshall Kosovsky, Ph.D., Technical Support Manager
- Posted December 17, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 14, 2012
This week’s headlines include, upcoming stem cell trial without embryo destruction, fiscal cliff could create problems for biotechs, Britain launches genome database, global pediatric market on the rise, and experimental therapy helps girl beat leukemia. Headlines: “Stem-Cell...
- Posted December 14, 2012