- Cool Tool – STEP Technology for the rapid generation of very high producing stable CHO cell linesPosted 2 days ago
- Optimizing Bioproduction Media to Improve Protein Production – A DiscussionPosted 1 week ago
- Protein A – Evolution and Optimization StrategiesPosted 1 week ago
- Exosomes: A Major Phenomenon Flying Under the RadarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – How to Optimize Media and Improve Protein Production with Defined SupplementsPosted 3 weeks ago
- You can teach an old dog new tricks: Vero cells for virus-based cancer vaccine therapiesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Hollow Fiber Provides a Sweet Spot for Several Biomanufacturing ApplicationsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Quality by Design – Maintaining Strict Control of Bioprocess ConditionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Achieving control and reproducibility of cell culture by eliminating serumPosted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – 3D Cell Culture with RAFT™ System – An IntroductionPosted 1 month ago
The Top 12 Cell Culture Dish Blogs of 2012
To cap off this year, I have compiled a list of our top 12 Cell Culture Dish blogs for 2012. I hope you enjoy a few that you may have missed during the year. Happy New Year!...
- Posted December 31, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 28, 2012
This week’s headlines include, possible Thimerosal ban threatens vaccinations for the world’s poor, market strategy options for start up biotech companies, stem cells studied as a possible treatment option for ALS, Amgen licenses ImmunoGen’s TAP Technology, and...
- Posted December 28, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 21, 2012
This week’s headlines include, new drug approvals, best biotech CEO of 2012, whole genome sequencing and gene patents, focus on treatment for ALS, and pediatricians change their position on Thimerosal. Happy Holidays: Happy Holidays from The Cell...
- Posted December 21, 2012
Novel ECM Mimetic Surfaces for Cell Expansion and Differentiation
Corning Life Sciences ASCB December 17, 2012 Marshall Kosovsky, Ph.D., Technical Support Manager
- Posted December 17, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 14, 2012
This week’s headlines include, upcoming stem cell trial without embryo destruction, fiscal cliff could create problems for biotechs, Britain launches genome database, global pediatric market on the rise, and experimental therapy helps girl beat leukemia. Headlines: “Stem-Cell...
- Posted December 14, 2012