- Upstream Continuous Process – Perfusion CulturePosted 6 days ago
- Gene Therapy Strengthened by Recent SuccessesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Airway Modeling using Advanced 3D Systems for Epithelial Cell CulturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Culturing epithelial cells using advanced 3D culture systems for airway modelingPosted 3 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – A Xeno-free Culture System for hMSC Isolation and ExpansionPosted 4 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – Producing 3D Tissue Models of the Airway Epithelium with PneumaCult™Posted 4 weeks ago
- BPI West 2016 – BioProcess International Conference – In case you missed it!Posted 1 month ago
- Cool Tools – BrainPhys™: A New Way to Culture NeuronsPosted 1 month ago
- Adipose- and Bone Marrow-Derived hMSCs: What’s the Difference?Posted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – New ACF Medium to Expand and Differentiate Human Hematopoietic Cells into Erythroid CellsPosted 2 months ago
The Top 12 Cell Culture Dish Blogs of 2012
To cap off this year, I have compiled a list of our top 12 Cell Culture Dish blogs for 2012. I hope you enjoy a few that you may have missed during the year. Happy New Year!...
- Posted December 31, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 28, 2012
This week’s headlines include, possible Thimerosal ban threatens vaccinations for the world’s poor, market strategy options for start up biotech companies, stem cells studied as a possible treatment option for ALS, Amgen licenses ImmunoGen’s TAP Technology, and...
- Posted December 28, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 21, 2012
This week’s headlines include, new drug approvals, best biotech CEO of 2012, whole genome sequencing and gene patents, focus on treatment for ALS, and pediatricians change their position on Thimerosal. Happy Holidays: Happy Holidays from The Cell...
- Posted December 21, 2012
Novel ECM Mimetic Surfaces for Cell Expansion and Differentiation
Corning Life Sciences ASCB December 17, 2012 Marshall Kosovsky, Ph.D., Technical Support Manager
- Posted December 17, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 14, 2012
This week’s headlines include, upcoming stem cell trial without embryo destruction, fiscal cliff could create problems for biotechs, Britain launches genome database, global pediatric market on the rise, and experimental therapy helps girl beat leukemia. Headlines: “Stem-Cell...
- Posted December 14, 2012