- A Review of Best Practices For Cell Culture Media Design And ProcessesPosted 5 days ago
- Recombinant Human Transferrin is an Attractive Alternative to Blood-Derived Transferrin in Cell Culture ApplicationsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Stir Up Your Culture – A Review of our Ask the Expert Session on Single-Use Bioreactors for Biopharmaceutical ManufacturingPosted 1 month ago
- Single-Use Bioreactor Mixing: How to meet familiar requirements with novel technologiesPosted 2 months ago
- Innovative Downstream Cell Culture Products and Great Posters Featured at the Bioprocess International Conference – Part IIIPosted 2 months ago
- Innovative Products and Great Posters Featured at the Bioprocess International Conference – Part IIPosted 2 months ago
- Bioprocess International Conference – Thursday’s TalksPosted 3 months ago
- Bioprocess International Conference – Wednesday’s TalksPosted 3 months ago
- Bioprocess International Conference – Tuesday’s TalksPosted 3 months ago
- Developability: Smart Ways of Avoiding the “Death of the Brave” during Biotherapeutic DevelopmentPosted 3 months ago
The Top 12 Cell Culture Dish Blogs of 2012
To cap off this year, I have compiled a list of our top 12 Cell Culture Dish blogs for 2012. I hope you enjoy a few that you may have missed during the year. Happy New Year!...
- Posted December 31, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 28, 2012
This week’s headlines include, possible Thimerosal ban threatens vaccinations for the world’s poor, market strategy options for start up biotech companies, stem cells studied as a possible treatment option for ALS, Amgen licenses ImmunoGen’s TAP Technology, and...
- Posted December 28, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 21, 2012
This week’s headlines include, new drug approvals, best biotech CEO of 2012, whole genome sequencing and gene patents, focus on treatment for ALS, and pediatricians change their position on Thimerosal. Happy Holidays: Happy Holidays from The Cell...
- Posted December 21, 2012
Novel ECM Mimetic Surfaces for Cell Expansion and Differentiation
Corning Life Sciences ASCB December 17, 2012 Marshall Kosovsky, Ph.D., Technical Support Manager
- Posted December 17, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – December 14, 2012
This week’s headlines include, upcoming stem cell trial without embryo destruction, fiscal cliff could create problems for biotechs, Britain launches genome database, global pediatric market on the rise, and experimental therapy helps girl beat leukemia. Headlines: “Stem-Cell...
- Posted December 14, 2012