- Improving Glycosylation Patterns and Consistency Through Media OptimizationPosted 22 hours ago
- Cool Tool – Online Cell Culture Media Formulation ToolPosted 7 days ago
- Video – Impact of Chemically Defined Media on Product QualityPosted 1 week ago
- Ask the Expert – Media Optimization Can Improve Glycosylation Patterns and Consistency to Impact Protein EfficacyPosted 1 week ago
- Digital Biomanufacturing Will Enable Tissue BioprintingPosted 3 weeks ago
- Video – When and Where to Optimize Cell Culture MediaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – SCOUT® technology reduces time to market and increases chance of success for biopharmaceutical productsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Pumping Iron – But Not in the gym: The Critical Roles of Transferrin in Cell Culture MediaPosted 4 weeks ago
- Solve Production Challenges of Difficult to Express Proteins with Scalable, Continuous ManufacturingPosted 4 weeks ago
- Video Tutorial – Understanding Chemically Defined Media in BioprocessingPosted 4 weeks ago
Ask the Expert – How to make your lab and projects run smoothly
Ask the Expert is a feature on the Cell Culture Dish where both industry and academic experts answer your questions. A range of topics is covered and suggestions for future Ask the Expert sessions are welcome.
Our Next Session –How to make your lab and projects run smoothly– Starts June 17, 2013
With so many projects and experiments running simultaneously in your lab, it can be difficult to keep track of who is doing what. In addition, keeping corresponding data well organized and easily accessible is key to successful publications, regulatory submissions and grant funding. If you are looking for a better way to track your research projects, organize your data and keep your lab running at peak efficiency, please join us for this week’s Ask the Expert – “How to make your lab and projects run smoothly.” Please ask any questions you have about research management, specimen and logistics management, etc.
Hosting this week’s session is Jonathan Gross, Founder and CTO, BioData. Jonathan founded BioData out of his passion to integrate technology and science. In addition to founding the company, Jonathan is also the Chief Technologist of the company. Jonathan holds a B.A. in Computer Science from the Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) Herzliya and a Masters degree in Biotechnology from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. As a scientific researcher Jonathan worked on enhancing the nutritional value of plants through molecular engineering and plastid transformation. Jonathan is also one of the founders of The BioExecutive Forum, a non-profit organization founded by and for executives from the Israeli Biomed industry.
Please take advantage of the opportunity to ask our expert a question and participate in a discussion about keeping your lab running at peak performance.