- Development of Animal-free Peptones for Mammalian and Microbial CulturePosted 6 days ago
- Cool Tool – Fluid Transfer Sets Specifically Designed for Sterile Transfer of Cell Therapy Based ProductsPosted 7 days ago
- Electroporation-based Transfection Demonstrates Consistent Antibody Quality and Glycosylation Patterns for Biotherapeutic Product DevelopmentPosted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – Cell Culture Basics Virtual LabPosted 1 month ago
- Video – Bioprocessing pH Probe Selection and MaintenancePosted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – Kits to Simplify and Standardize Your Immune Cell CulturesPosted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – An Optimized, Chemically-Defined, Animal Component-Free Neural Basal MediumPosted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – Lynx CDR Connectors to Improve Sterile Fluid Transfer in BiomanufacturingPosted 1 month ago
- Improving Glycosylation Patterns and Consistency Through Media OptimizationPosted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – Online Cell Culture Media Formulation ToolPosted 2 months ago
Ask the Expert – How to make your lab and projects run smoothly
Ask the Expert is a feature on the Cell Culture Dish where both industry and academic experts answer your questions. A range of topics is covered and suggestions for future Ask the Expert sessions are welcome.
Our Next Session –How to make your lab and projects run smoothly– Starts June 17, 2013
With so many projects and experiments running simultaneously in your lab, it can be difficult to keep track of who is doing what. In addition, keeping corresponding data well organized and easily accessible is key to successful publications, regulatory submissions and grant funding. If you are looking for a better way to track your research projects, organize your data and keep your lab running at peak efficiency, please join us for this week’s Ask the Expert – “How to make your lab and projects run smoothly.” Please ask any questions you have about research management, specimen and logistics management, etc.
Hosting this week’s session is Jonathan Gross, Founder and CTO, BioData. Jonathan founded BioData out of his passion to integrate technology and science. In addition to founding the company, Jonathan is also the Chief Technologist of the company. Jonathan holds a B.A. in Computer Science from the Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) Herzliya and a Masters degree in Biotechnology from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. As a scientific researcher Jonathan worked on enhancing the nutritional value of plants through molecular engineering and plastid transformation. Jonathan is also one of the founders of The BioExecutive Forum, a non-profit organization founded by and for executives from the Israeli Biomed industry.
Please take advantage of the opportunity to ask our expert a question and participate in a discussion about keeping your lab running at peak performance.