As the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic has spread around the world, scientists, doctors, clinicians and biopharmaceutical companies are working hard to find effective therapies for COVID-19 disease. Approved and investigational medications with a spectrum of activities are being examined as to whether they can be repurposed for COVID-19 and vaccines are being researched and tested for rapid delivery. Due to the magnitude of the effort by all involved, it is difficult to keep track of the numerous therapeutic, discovery and manufacturing related resources available.
We have created this page to house articles that Cell Culture Dish publishes related to Covid-19 and links to resources from suppliers who have gathered information, technologies and techniques that could be helpful for those engaged in Covid-19 related research and manufacturing.
- How a Next Generation Proteomics Platform is Accelerating the Fight Against COVID-19
- Multistem – A Stable, Off-the-Shelf Regenerative Medicine Has Demonstrated Promise in Treating Patients with Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome or ARDS
- COVID-19 Therapeutics in Clinical Trials: The Antivirals
- COVID-19 Therapeutics in Clinical Trials: The Immunomodulators
- Best Practices for Being Productive and Staying Connected While Out of the Lab
Tips for Lab Safety During a Pandemic