This question is part of the following Ask The Expert session:
We recommend Corning® Cell Recovery Solution, 100mL (Product #354253) for harvesting organoids from Corning Matrigel matrix. Below is a general guideline, using an example of six week old organoids in 96-well spheroid microplates. Incubation time may be optimized for best results.
- Wash wells twice with 150 µL cold PBS (organoids can be settled by gravity or centrifugation)
- Add 150 µl of cold Corning® Cell Recovery Solution per well of 96-well spheroid microplate
- Incubate at 4°C for one hour
- Wash organoids 1x with 150 µL cold PBS
- Re-suspend organoids in fresh medium or desired buffer for subsequent analysis