- Transient Protein Production – Tips and Tools for OptimizationPosted 8 hours ago
- Cool Tool – Label-free kinetic characterization in the palm of your handPosted 1 day ago
- Cool Tool – SIDUS® technology for viral vector manufacturingPosted 2 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 7 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 1 week ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
More Drug Discovery and Development News
Electroporation-based Transfection Demonstrates Consistent Antibody Quality and Glycosylation Patterns for Biotherapeutic Product Development
Increasingly, companies are choosing CHO-based transient production of antibodies in early biopharmaceutical development over...
- Posted December 15, 2016
Cool Tool – Kits to Simplify and Standardize Your Immune Cell Cultures
Cells of the immune system, including macrophages, dendritic cells, B cells, T cells, and...
- Posted December 12, 2016
Antibody Drug Conjugates – An Overview of the Technology and Manufacturing
Antibody drug conjugates offer tremendous therapeutic potential, but they also present both technological and...
- Posted August 2, 2016
The CRISPR/Cas9 System and its Applications
Authored by Debbie King, Contributor, Cell Culture Dish Evolution of Gene Editing Genome editing...
- Posted May 4, 2016
Gene Therapy Strengthened by Recent Successes
April has been a busy month for Gene Therapy news, the most significant being...
- Posted April 21, 2016