- Transient Protein Production – Tips and Tools for OptimizationPosted 21 mins ago
- Cool Tool – Label-free kinetic characterization in the palm of your handPosted 23 hours ago
- Cool Tool – SIDUS® technology for viral vector manufacturingPosted 2 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 6 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 7 days ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
We recently finished our Ask the Expert discussion, “Maximizing Transient Protein Production”. During this Ask the...
Kinetic binding and characterization of biotherapeutic candidates is an important part of screening and selection during...
A Guest Blog by Menzo Havenga, PhD, CEO, Batavia Biosciences Introduction Viral vectors are highly valued...
Cool Tool – Generation of Neural Stem Cells from AlphaSTEM Cultured Pluripotent Stem Cells
A Guest Blog by Mark G. Carter, PhD, Group Leader, Stem Cell Biology, Minerva Biotechnologies and Andrew K. Stewart, PhD, Senior Project Manager, Minerva Biotechnologies Introduction Patient-derived induced pluripotent...
- 14 February, 2017
Synergizing Transient and Stable Protein Expression for Accelerated Biotherapeutic Development
Reducing drug development timelines and cost is a goal that we hear repeatedly in the industry. One area where timing is crucial is in reaching a go/no go decision...
- 13 February, 2017
The Dish’s Biotechnology Weekly News Wrap Up – February 10, 2016
This week’s headlines include: Cellectis gets U.S. go-ahead to test ‘off-the-shelf’ cell therapy, Serono spinout raises €29M for phase 2 Parkinson’s trials, BioTime Acquires Retinal Repair Cell Therapy from...
- 10 February, 2017
Cell Culture Dish Top Ten Ask the Expert Sessions and Podcasts of 2016
I have compiled a list of our top ten Cell Culture Dish “Ask the Expert” and Podcast Sessions for 2016. Here are the top sessions in alphabetical order. Ask...
- 9 February, 2017
A Look at the Current State of Continuous Bioprocessing
Introduction Recently, BioProcess International in conjunction with Pall Life Sciences published an informative supplement titled, “Is Continuous Bioprocessing the Future? ”. The publication contains 12 articles covering various aspects...
- 8 February, 2017