- Last Week’s BioProcess International Conference and ExhibitionPosted 9 hours ago
- Address DNA Transfection Challenges with mRNA Transfection – A DiscussionPosted 1 week ago
- Stem Cell Culture Advances – The Final Blog in the ISSCR SeriesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Highlights from IBC’s 4th Annual Cell Therapy Bioprocessing ConferencePosted 1 month ago
- Improving Clone Isolation and Screening In Hybridoma Cells – Moving away from Limiting DilutionPosted 1 month ago
- A High Throughput, Scalable Solution to Upstream Process DevelopmentPosted 1 month ago
- Interactive Scheduling is Key to Successful Biomanufacturing OperationsPosted 1 month ago
- Raw Material Sourcing for Cell Culture Media – Important ConsiderationsPosted 1 month ago
- Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s Disease – Considerations for the FuturePosted 2 months ago
- Genome Editing and Associated TechnologiesPosted 2 months ago
A guest blog by William G. Whitford, Sr. Manager, HyClone Cell Culture, GE Healthcare IBC’s Bioprocess...
We recently finished our Ask the Expert discussion on Got mRNA? Solve DNA transfection issues with...
Are you going to Bioprocess International in Boston 2014? The Bioprocess International Conference offers complete programming...
Last Week’s BioProcess International Conference and Exhibition
A guest blog by William G. Whitford, Sr. Manager, HyClone Cell Culture, GE Healthcare IBC’s Bioprocess International Conference, Boston, MA, October 2014 Another successful BPI event was held at...
- 30 October, 2014
Three vaccines in development are poised to make significant impact on global public health
Three vaccines that could have a major impact on global public health the Ebola vaccine, Malaria vaccine and Dengue Fever vaccine are working toward regulatory approval. As we are...
- 29 October, 2014
The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – October 24, 2014
This week’s biotechnology news headlines include, expanded use approved for cystic fibrosis drug, personalized cancer vaccines, NewLink and Roche to partner on cancer drug, Novartis’ psoriasis drug, and Ebola...
- 24 October, 2014
Address DNA Transfection Challenges with mRNA Transfection – A Discussion
We recently finished our Ask the Expert discussion on Got mRNA? Solve DNA transfection issues with mRNA transfection. This week we had many interesting questions and helpful suggestions on...
- 21 October, 2014
The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – October 17, 2014
This week’s biotechnology news headlines include, new Alzheimer’s disease model, two new treatments approved for pulmonary fibrosis, AbbVie recommnends rejection of Shire’s offer, FDA’s guidance on biologics exclusivity, Gilead’s...
- 17 October, 2014