- Real Time IgG Titer Measurement Enables PAT (Process Analytical Technology) ImplementationPosted 2 days ago
- Cell Culture Media Optimization – It’s about more than just high protein titerPosted 1 week ago
- Measuring IgG Titer: Need for Real-Time Results, Customization and High Comparability to HPLCPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – July 15, 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- BIO 2016 Annual Convention – A Summary of HighlightsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Poster: Convert your glass benchtop bioreactors to single-use with minimal capital investmentPosted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – Clarification using Acoustic Wave Separation offers Advantages including -Continuous Process SolutionPosted 1 month ago
- Ensuring Removal of Residual Enzymes in Biomanufacturing – Trypsin and CollagenasePosted 1 month ago
- Cell Flask Adapters Can Streamline the Cell Culturing ProcessPosted 1 month ago
- We’re Heading to ISSCR Next Week – Are you? Don’t miss these great talks and activitiesPosted 1 month ago
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – June 29, 2012
“Measure to Increase FDA Funds Through New Company Fees Goes to Obama,” The Washington Post A measure that would generate $6 billion in fees over five years for the Food and Drug Administration is headed to President Obama...
- Posted June 29, 2012
New Strategies Key to the Clinical Manufacturing of Stem Cells for Therapeutic Use
In May, Osiris’, Prochymal, made history by becoming the first approved stem cell therapy. The approval was first received in Canada, then New Zealand and is currently under review by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in...
- Posted June 28, 2012
The House Passes FDA User Fee Reauthorization Bill; Senate Next
On June 20th, the House passed the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) User Fee Reauthorization Bill that reauthorizes user fee programs for both drug and medical device review. The Bill also establishes new user fee programs for...
- Posted June 25, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – June 22, 2012
“Biotech Improved in 2011; Future Uncertain: Report,” Reuters The aggregate financial performance of biotechnology companies in four of the world’s major markets — the United States, Europe, Canada and Australia — improved in 2011, but funding for...
- Posted June 22, 2012
The Arduous Path to the Clinic – Plan Early to Avoid Late Attrition!
A Guest Blog by Michel Fischbach, Chief Scientific Officer, TNCBio Stem cell therapies (SCTs) are heralded as the cure of the future for a large range of ailments that remain untreatable in the current therapeutic setting. Together...
- Posted June 20, 2012