- 3D Printing and 3D Bioprinting – Changing the Healthcare LandscapePosted 3 days ago
- Continuous Bioprocessing – The Biomanufacturing Model of the Future?Posted 1 month ago
- Improving Continuous Process Efficiencies Through Development of a High-Performing Perfusion MediaPosted 2 months ago
- Cool Tool – Cedex Bioprocess Analyzers for Vaccine ManufacturingPosted 2 months ago
- Tools and Strategies for Transient Protein Production in Mammalian Cells – A DiscussionPosted 2 months ago
- Cool Tool – Defined, Animal-free Virus Production MediaPosted 3 months ago
- UPDATED – A New Model for Continuous Processing in Downstream PurificationPosted 3 months ago
- Closed Systems in Biomanufacturing Offer A Variety of BenefitsPosted 3 months ago
- Continuous Downstream Processing – A Tool to Address Key Manufacturing ChallengesPosted 3 months ago
- Cool Tool – Minimize the Impact of Stress on Pluripotent Stem Cell Health in a Range of WorkflowsPosted 3 months ago
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – June 29, 2012
“Measure to Increase FDA Funds Through New Company Fees Goes to Obama,” The Washington Post A measure that would generate $6 billion in fees over five years for the Food and Drug Administration is headed to President Obama...
- Posted June 29, 2012
New Strategies Key to the Clinical Manufacturing of Stem Cells for Therapeutic Use
In May, Osiris’, Prochymal, made history by becoming the first approved stem cell therapy. The approval was first received in Canada, then New Zealand and is currently under review by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in...
- Posted June 28, 2012
The House Passes FDA User Fee Reauthorization Bill; Senate Next
On June 20th, the House passed the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) User Fee Reauthorization Bill that reauthorizes user fee programs for both drug and medical device review. The Bill also establishes new user fee programs for...
- Posted June 25, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – June 22, 2012
“Biotech Improved in 2011; Future Uncertain: Report,” Reuters The aggregate financial performance of biotechnology companies in four of the world’s major markets — the United States, Europe, Canada and Australia — improved in 2011, but funding for...
- Posted June 22, 2012
The Arduous Path to the Clinic – Plan Early to Avoid Late Attrition!
A Guest Blog by Michel Fischbach, Chief Scientific Officer, TNCBio Stem cell therapies (SCTs) are heralded as the cure of the future for a large range of ailments that remain untreatable in the current therapeutic setting. Together...
- Posted June 20, 2012