- Cell Culture Basics: Stem Cell Media – The “What” and “Why”Posted 3 days ago
- Enabling High Density Cell Banking using a Single-Use, Closed-SystemPosted 4 days ago
- 2015 FDA New Drug Approvals – 13 Biologics Receive ApprovalPosted 5 days ago
- Cool Tool – Zap-SR; Reduced Serum Conditions for Industry Relevant VERO Cell ExpansionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Top 10 Cell Culture Dish Cool Tools Features in 2015Posted 2 weeks ago
- Another Perspective on 4D BioprintingPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2015’s Top Ten Cell Culture Dish Ask the Expert SessionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Top 25 Cell Culture Dish Blogs in 2015Posted 1 month ago
- Biomanufacturing Innovations are Plentiful at This Year’s BPI ConferencePosted 2 months ago
- Third Annual 24 Hours of Stem Cells Virtual ConferencePosted 2 months ago
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – June 29, 2012
“Measure to Increase FDA Funds Through New Company Fees Goes to Obama,” The Washington Post A measure that would generate $6 billion in fees over five years for the Food and Drug Administration is headed to President Obama...
- Posted June 29, 2012
New Strategies Key to the Clinical Manufacturing of Stem Cells for Therapeutic Use
In May, Osiris’, Prochymal, made history by becoming the first approved stem cell therapy. The approval was first received in Canada, then New Zealand and is currently under review by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in...
- Posted June 28, 2012
The House Passes FDA User Fee Reauthorization Bill; Senate Next
On June 20th, the House passed the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) User Fee Reauthorization Bill that reauthorizes user fee programs for both drug and medical device review. The Bill also establishes new user fee programs for...
- Posted June 25, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – June 22, 2012
“Biotech Improved in 2011; Future Uncertain: Report,” Reuters The aggregate financial performance of biotechnology companies in four of the world’s major markets — the United States, Europe, Canada and Australia — improved in 2011, but funding for...
- Posted June 22, 2012
The Arduous Path to the Clinic – Plan Early to Avoid Late Attrition!
A Guest Blog by Michel Fischbach, Chief Scientific Officer, TNCBio Stem cell therapies (SCTs) are heralded as the cure of the future for a large range of ailments that remain untreatable in the current therapeutic setting. Together...
- Posted June 20, 2012