- Cool Tool – Gibco Essential 8 Flex Stem Cell Media Eliminates Need for Daily FeedingPosted 6 days ago
- BioProcess International Conference (BPI) 2015 – An Overview For Anyone Who Missed It!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool- Hybridoma cell growth and performance in reduced serum + Zap-SRPosted 3 weeks ago
- Culturing Hematopoietic and Progenitor Stem Cells – Key Tips and ToolsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – Allegro™ Microcarrier Delivery System: Streamline Processes, Increase ProductivityPosted 3 weeks ago
- Serum Free Media Optimization for Primary and Stem CellsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Hematopoietic Stem & Progenitor Cell CulturePosted 4 weeks ago
- Enabling High Throughput 3D Cell Culture Using AutomationPosted 1 month ago
- Using A Transient CHO System to Reach High Titer Expression Simply and EfficientlyPosted 1 month ago
- Optimization of serum free media for the propagation of primary and stem cells in animal and human serum component free conditionsPosted 1 month ago
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – June 29, 2012
“Measure to Increase FDA Funds Through New Company Fees Goes to Obama,” The Washington Post A measure that would generate $6 billion in fees over five years for the Food and Drug Administration is headed to President Obama...
- Posted June 29, 2012
New Strategies Key to the Clinical Manufacturing of Stem Cells for Therapeutic Use
In May, Osiris’, Prochymal, made history by becoming the first approved stem cell therapy. The approval was first received in Canada, then New Zealand and is currently under review by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in...
- Posted June 28, 2012
The House Passes FDA User Fee Reauthorization Bill; Senate Next
On June 20th, the House passed the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) User Fee Reauthorization Bill that reauthorizes user fee programs for both drug and medical device review. The Bill also establishes new user fee programs for...
- Posted June 25, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – June 22, 2012
“Biotech Improved in 2011; Future Uncertain: Report,” Reuters The aggregate financial performance of biotechnology companies in four of the world’s major markets — the United States, Europe, Canada and Australia — improved in 2011, but funding for...
- Posted June 22, 2012
The Arduous Path to the Clinic – Plan Early to Avoid Late Attrition!
A Guest Blog by Michel Fischbach, Chief Scientific Officer, TNCBio Stem cell therapies (SCTs) are heralded as the cure of the future for a large range of ailments that remain untreatable in the current therapeutic setting. Together...
- Posted June 20, 2012