- The Benefits of Implementing Bioprocess Monitoring and Quality by Design in Process DevelopmentPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Second Annual 24 Hours of Stem Cells Virtual Conference Begins TodayPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2014 BioProcess International Award WinnersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Last Week’s BioProcess International Conference and ExhibitionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Address DNA Transfection Challenges with mRNA Transfection – A DiscussionPosted 1 month ago
- Stem Cell Culture Advances – The Final Blog in the ISSCR SeriesPosted 2 months ago
- Highlights from IBC’s 4th Annual Cell Therapy Bioprocessing ConferencePosted 2 months ago
- Improving Clone Isolation and Screening In Hybridoma Cells – Moving away from Limiting DilutionPosted 2 months ago
- A High Throughput, Scalable Solution to Upstream Process DevelopmentPosted 2 months ago
- Interactive Scheduling is Key to Successful Biomanufacturing OperationsPosted 2 months ago
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – June 29, 2012
“Measure to Increase FDA Funds Through New Company Fees Goes to Obama,” The Washington Post A measure that would generate $6 billion in fees over five years for the Food and Drug Administration is headed to President Obama...
- Posted June 29, 2012
New Strategies Key to the Clinical Manufacturing of Stem Cells for Therapeutic Use
In May, Osiris’, Prochymal, made history by becoming the first approved stem cell therapy. The approval was first received in Canada, then New Zealand and is currently under review by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in...
- Posted June 28, 2012
The House Passes FDA User Fee Reauthorization Bill; Senate Next
On June 20th, the House passed the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) User Fee Reauthorization Bill that reauthorizes user fee programs for both drug and medical device review. The Bill also establishes new user fee programs for...
- Posted June 25, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – June 22, 2012
“Biotech Improved in 2011; Future Uncertain: Report,” Reuters The aggregate financial performance of biotechnology companies in four of the world’s major markets — the United States, Europe, Canada and Australia — improved in 2011, but funding for...
- Posted June 22, 2012
The Arduous Path to the Clinic – Plan Early to Avoid Late Attrition!
A Guest Blog by Michel Fischbach, Chief Scientific Officer, TNCBio Stem cell therapies (SCTs) are heralded as the cure of the future for a large range of ailments that remain untreatable in the current therapeutic setting. Together...
- Posted June 20, 2012