- Interesting Late Stage Viral Vaccine CandidatesPosted 9 days ago
- From Product Candidate to Product: The Road to Commercialization in Regenerative MedicinePosted 31 days ago
- Part III – Fifteen Cell Therapies/Stem Cell Therapies in Phase III Clinical TrialsPosted 37 days ago
- Part II – Fifteen Cell Therapies/Stem Cell Therapies in Phase III Clinical TrialsPosted 45 days ago
- Fifteen Cell and Stem Cell Therapies in Phase III Clinical Trials – Part IPosted 51 days ago
- Biologics Have a Robust Pipeline According to Latest PhRMA ReportPosted 58 days ago
- Biologics Take Top Spots in Best Selling Drugs of 2012Posted 65 days ago
- Best Practices in Cell Therapy ManufacturingPosted 101 days ago
- Can Stable Expression Levels be Achieved in a Transient Expression System – Expi293Posted 114 days ago
- Identifying Options for Stem Cell Based Therapy Scale-upPosted 132 days ago
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – June 29, 2012
“Measure to Increase FDA Funds Through New Company Fees Goes to Obama,” The Washington Post A measure that would generate $6 billion in fees over five years for the Food and Drug Administration is headed to President Obama...
- Posted June 29, 2012
New Strategies Key to the Clinical Manufacturing of Stem Cells for Therapeutic Use
In May, Osiris’, Prochymal, made history by becoming the first approved stem cell therapy. The approval was first received in Canada, then New Zealand and is currently under review by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in...
- Posted June 28, 2012
The House Passes FDA User Fee Reauthorization Bill; Senate Next
On June 20th, the House passed the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) User Fee Reauthorization Bill that reauthorizes user fee programs for both drug and medical device review. The Bill also establishes new user fee programs for...
- Posted June 25, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – June 22, 2012
“Biotech Improved in 2011; Future Uncertain: Report,” Reuters The aggregate financial performance of biotechnology companies in four of the world’s major markets — the United States, Europe, Canada and Australia — improved in 2011, but funding for...
- Posted June 22, 2012
The Arduous Path to the Clinic – Plan Early to Avoid Late Attrition!
A Guest Blog by Michel Fischbach, Chief Scientific Officer, TNCBio Stem cell therapies (SCTs) are heralded as the cure of the future for a large range of ailments that remain untreatable in the current therapeutic setting. Together...
- Posted June 20, 2012