- Cell Culture Media Optimization – It’s about more than just high protein titerPosted 5 days ago
- Measuring IgG Titer: Need for Real-Time Results, Customization and High Comparability to HPLCPosted 6 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – July 15, 2016Posted 1 week ago
- BIO 2016 Annual Convention – A Summary of HighlightsPosted 1 week ago
- Poster: Convert your glass benchtop bioreactors to single-use with minimal capital investmentPosted 4 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – Clarification using Acoustic Wave Separation offers Advantages including -Continuous Process SolutionPosted 1 month ago
- Ensuring Removal of Residual Enzymes in Biomanufacturing – Trypsin and CollagenasePosted 1 month ago
- Cell Flask Adapters Can Streamline the Cell Culturing ProcessPosted 1 month ago
- We’re Heading to ISSCR Next Week – Are you? Don’t miss these great talks and activitiesPosted 1 month ago
- Albumin Fatty Acid Profiles for cell culture media – Enabling Albumin Optimization for Cell Culture MediaPosted 1 month ago
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – August 31, 2012
This week’s headlines include, Appeals Court rules on embryonic stem cell research, Top 25 Biotechs, innovative stem cell therapy developments, a new influenza vaccine study and Roche’s breast cancer drug promises longer survival. Cell Culture Events: Attend...
- Posted August 31, 2012
Defined Supplements – The Role of Recombinant Proteins in Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing
Defined supplements that improve growth, productivity and consistency are highly attractive for cell culture optimization projects. And, recombinant proteins are increasingly being used as defined supplements in biopharmaceutical, vaccine and stem cell manufacturing. The use of recombinant...
- Posted August 28, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – August 24, 2012
This week’s headlines include, innovative stem cell therapy trials, another vaccination success story, new breast cancer drug report, Myriad wins gene patent ruling, and the advantages of targeting rare diseases. “Chicken Pox Cases Fall 80% Over Decade:...
- Posted August 24, 2012
Venture Capital Investment in the Life Science Sector is Down for 2012 – Is There a Light at the End of the Tunnel?
Venture capital investment in the life science sector is down both in total number of venture dollars and number of deals according to the Dollar Drought Moneytree Life Sciences Report, published this month by Price Waterhouse Cooper....
- Posted August 23, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – August 17, 2012
This week’s headlines include, influenza and ebola vaccine developments, investment updates, the latest business deals, researchers get one step closer to regenerating the human heart and a new study shows promising results for use of an existing...
- Posted August 17, 2012