- Automated Collection and Analysis of Bioreactor Samples to Enable Quality by Design InitiativesPosted 2 hours ago
- Development of Animal-free Peptones for Mammalian and Microbial CulturePosted 1 week ago
- Cool Tool – Fluid Transfer Sets Specifically Designed for Sterile Transfer of Cell Therapy Based ProductsPosted 1 week ago
- Electroporation-based Transfection Demonstrates Consistent Antibody Quality and Glycosylation Patterns for Biotherapeutic Product DevelopmentPosted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – Cell Culture Basics Virtual LabPosted 1 month ago
- Video – Bioprocessing pH Probe Selection and MaintenancePosted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – Kits to Simplify and Standardize Your Immune Cell CulturesPosted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – An Optimized, Chemically-Defined, Animal Component-Free Neural Basal MediumPosted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – Lynx CDR Connectors to Improve Sterile Fluid Transfer in BiomanufacturingPosted 1 month ago
- Improving Glycosylation Patterns and Consistency Through Media OptimizationPosted 1 month ago
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – August 31, 2012
This week’s headlines include, Appeals Court rules on embryonic stem cell research, Top 25 Biotechs, innovative stem cell therapy developments, a new influenza vaccine study and Roche’s breast cancer drug promises longer survival. Cell Culture Events: Attend...
- Posted August 31, 2012
Defined Supplements – The Role of Recombinant Proteins in Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing
Defined supplements that improve growth, productivity and consistency are highly attractive for cell culture optimization projects. And, recombinant proteins are increasingly being used as defined supplements in biopharmaceutical, vaccine and stem cell manufacturing. The use of recombinant...
- Posted August 28, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – August 24, 2012
This week’s headlines include, innovative stem cell therapy trials, another vaccination success story, new breast cancer drug report, Myriad wins gene patent ruling, and the advantages of targeting rare diseases. “Chicken Pox Cases Fall 80% Over Decade:...
- Posted August 24, 2012
Venture Capital Investment in the Life Science Sector is Down for 2012 – Is There a Light at the End of the Tunnel?
Venture capital investment in the life science sector is down both in total number of venture dollars and number of deals according to the Dollar Drought Moneytree Life Sciences Report, published this month by Price Waterhouse Cooper....
- Posted August 23, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – August 17, 2012
This week’s headlines include, influenza and ebola vaccine developments, investment updates, the latest business deals, researchers get one step closer to regenerating the human heart and a new study shows promising results for use of an existing...
- Posted August 17, 2012