- Cell Culture Basics – A discussion of some of the most common problems in cell culturePosted 6 days ago
- The Top 20 Cell Culture Dish Blogs in 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- Biologics Development: How do you Solve a Problem Like Data Management?Posted 2 weeks ago
- Stromal Cell Isolation from Adipose TissuePosted 3 weeks ago
- 2014’s Top Ten Cell Culture Dish Ask the Expert SessionsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – Creating the Perfect Scientific PosterPosted 2 months ago
- The Benefits of Implementing Bioprocess Monitoring and Quality by Design in Process DevelopmentPosted 3 months ago
- The Second Annual 24 Hours of Stem Cells Virtual Conference Begins TodayPosted 3 months ago
- 2014 BioProcess International Award WinnersPosted 3 months ago
- Last Week’s BioProcess International Conference and ExhibitionPosted 3 months ago
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – August 31, 2012
This week’s headlines include, Appeals Court rules on embryonic stem cell research, Top 25 Biotechs, innovative stem cell therapy developments, a new influenza vaccine study and Roche’s breast cancer drug promises longer survival. Cell Culture Events: Attend...
- Posted August 31, 2012
Defined Supplements – The Role of Recombinant Proteins in Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing
Defined supplements that improve growth, productivity and consistency are highly attractive for cell culture optimization projects. And, recombinant proteins are increasingly being used as defined supplements in biopharmaceutical, vaccine and stem cell manufacturing. The use of recombinant...
- Posted August 28, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – August 24, 2012
This week’s headlines include, innovative stem cell therapy trials, another vaccination success story, new breast cancer drug report, Myriad wins gene patent ruling, and the advantages of targeting rare diseases. “Chicken Pox Cases Fall 80% Over Decade:...
- Posted August 24, 2012
Venture Capital Investment in the Life Science Sector is Down for 2012 – Is There a Light at the End of the Tunnel?
Venture capital investment in the life science sector is down both in total number of venture dollars and number of deals according to the Dollar Drought Moneytree Life Sciences Report, published this month by Price Waterhouse Cooper....
- Posted August 23, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – August 17, 2012
This week’s headlines include, influenza and ebola vaccine developments, investment updates, the latest business deals, researchers get one step closer to regenerating the human heart and a new study shows promising results for use of an existing...
- Posted August 17, 2012