- Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s Disease – An update on the move toward clinical trialsPosted 3 days ago
- Poster: Flow Electroporation Provides a Highly Efficient, Flexible and Scalable Transient Protein Expression SystemPosted 1 week ago
- Cool Tool –Smart Cell Culture Monitoring, Transform single cell parameters into cell culture intelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – August 12, 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- Reduce Cell Line Development Time by 30% and Simplify Proof of Clonality – A Case StudyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – Aramus Single Use Bag Assembly – Provides Advantages over Existing Storage and Transportation of Intermediate and Drug SubstancePosted 3 weeks ago
- Increase Protein Yield by Striking the Right Balance between Cell Density and Protein ProductivityPosted 4 weeks ago
- Antibody Drug Conjugates – An Overview of the Technology and ManufacturingPosted 4 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – A Complete Media System for Transient Transfection in CHO CellsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Real Time IgG Titer Measurement Enables PAT (Process Analytical Technology) ImplementationPosted 1 month ago
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – August 31, 2012
This week’s headlines include, Appeals Court rules on embryonic stem cell research, Top 25 Biotechs, innovative stem cell therapy developments, a new influenza vaccine study and Roche’s breast cancer drug promises longer survival. Cell Culture Events: Attend...
- Posted August 31, 2012
Defined Supplements – The Role of Recombinant Proteins in Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing
Defined supplements that improve growth, productivity and consistency are highly attractive for cell culture optimization projects. And, recombinant proteins are increasingly being used as defined supplements in biopharmaceutical, vaccine and stem cell manufacturing. The use of recombinant...
- Posted August 28, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – August 24, 2012
This week’s headlines include, innovative stem cell therapy trials, another vaccination success story, new breast cancer drug report, Myriad wins gene patent ruling, and the advantages of targeting rare diseases. “Chicken Pox Cases Fall 80% Over Decade:...
- Posted August 24, 2012
Venture Capital Investment in the Life Science Sector is Down for 2012 – Is There a Light at the End of the Tunnel?
Venture capital investment in the life science sector is down both in total number of venture dollars and number of deals according to the Dollar Drought Moneytree Life Sciences Report, published this month by Price Waterhouse Cooper....
- Posted August 23, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – August 17, 2012
This week’s headlines include, influenza and ebola vaccine developments, investment updates, the latest business deals, researchers get one step closer to regenerating the human heart and a new study shows promising results for use of an existing...
- Posted August 17, 2012