- Cool Tool – STEP Technology for the rapid generation of very high producing stable CHO cell linesPosted 2 days ago
- Optimizing Bioproduction Media to Improve Protein Production – A DiscussionPosted 1 week ago
- Protein A – Evolution and Optimization StrategiesPosted 1 week ago
- Exosomes: A Major Phenomenon Flying Under the RadarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – How to Optimize Media and Improve Protein Production with Defined SupplementsPosted 3 weeks ago
- You can teach an old dog new tricks: Vero cells for virus-based cancer vaccine therapiesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Hollow Fiber Provides a Sweet Spot for Several Biomanufacturing ApplicationsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Quality by Design – Maintaining Strict Control of Bioprocess ConditionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Achieving control and reproducibility of cell culture by eliminating serumPosted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – 3D Cell Culture with RAFT™ System – An IntroductionPosted 1 month ago
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – August 31, 2012
This week’s headlines include, Appeals Court rules on embryonic stem cell research, Top 25 Biotechs, innovative stem cell therapy developments, a new influenza vaccine study and Roche’s breast cancer drug promises longer survival. Cell Culture Events: Attend...
- Posted August 31, 2012
Defined Supplements – The Role of Recombinant Proteins in Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing
Defined supplements that improve growth, productivity and consistency are highly attractive for cell culture optimization projects. And, recombinant proteins are increasingly being used as defined supplements in biopharmaceutical, vaccine and stem cell manufacturing. The use of recombinant...
- Posted August 28, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – August 24, 2012
This week’s headlines include, innovative stem cell therapy trials, another vaccination success story, new breast cancer drug report, Myriad wins gene patent ruling, and the advantages of targeting rare diseases. “Chicken Pox Cases Fall 80% Over Decade:...
- Posted August 24, 2012
Venture Capital Investment in the Life Science Sector is Down for 2012 – Is There a Light at the End of the Tunnel?
Venture capital investment in the life science sector is down both in total number of venture dollars and number of deals according to the Dollar Drought Moneytree Life Sciences Report, published this month by Price Waterhouse Cooper....
- Posted August 23, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – August 17, 2012
This week’s headlines include, influenza and ebola vaccine developments, investment updates, the latest business deals, researchers get one step closer to regenerating the human heart and a new study shows promising results for use of an existing...
- Posted August 17, 2012