- Upstream Continuous Process – Perfusion CulturePosted 2 days ago
- Gene Therapy Strengthened by Recent SuccessesPosted 1 week ago
- Airway Modeling using Advanced 3D Systems for Epithelial Cell CulturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Culturing epithelial cells using advanced 3D culture systems for airway modelingPosted 3 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – A Xeno-free Culture System for hMSC Isolation and ExpansionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – Producing 3D Tissue Models of the Airway Epithelium with PneumaCult™Posted 4 weeks ago
- BPI West 2016 – BioProcess International Conference – In case you missed it!Posted 1 month ago
- Cool Tools – BrainPhys™: A New Way to Culture NeuronsPosted 1 month ago
- Adipose- and Bone Marrow-Derived hMSCs: What’s the Difference?Posted 1 month ago
- Cool Tool – New ACF Medium to Expand and Differentiate Human Hematopoietic Cells into Erythroid CellsPosted 2 months ago
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – August 31, 2012
This week’s headlines include, Appeals Court rules on embryonic stem cell research, Top 25 Biotechs, innovative stem cell therapy developments, a new influenza vaccine study and Roche’s breast cancer drug promises longer survival. Cell Culture Events: Attend...
- Posted August 31, 2012
Defined Supplements – The Role of Recombinant Proteins in Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing
Defined supplements that improve growth, productivity and consistency are highly attractive for cell culture optimization projects. And, recombinant proteins are increasingly being used as defined supplements in biopharmaceutical, vaccine and stem cell manufacturing. The use of recombinant...
- Posted August 28, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – August 24, 2012
This week’s headlines include, innovative stem cell therapy trials, another vaccination success story, new breast cancer drug report, Myriad wins gene patent ruling, and the advantages of targeting rare diseases. “Chicken Pox Cases Fall 80% Over Decade:...
- Posted August 24, 2012
Venture Capital Investment in the Life Science Sector is Down for 2012 – Is There a Light at the End of the Tunnel?
Venture capital investment in the life science sector is down both in total number of venture dollars and number of deals according to the Dollar Drought Moneytree Life Sciences Report, published this month by Price Waterhouse Cooper....
- Posted August 23, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – August 17, 2012
This week’s headlines include, influenza and ebola vaccine developments, investment updates, the latest business deals, researchers get one step closer to regenerating the human heart and a new study shows promising results for use of an existing...
- Posted August 17, 2012