- Cool Tool – Gibco Essential 8 Flex Stem Cell Media Eliminates Need for Daily FeedingPosted 5 days ago
- BioProcess International Conference (BPI) 2015 – An Overview For Anyone Who Missed It!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool- Hybridoma cell growth and performance in reduced serum + Zap-SRPosted 2 weeks ago
- Culturing Hematopoietic and Progenitor Stem Cells – Key Tips and ToolsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – Allegro™ Microcarrier Delivery System: Streamline Processes, Increase ProductivityPosted 3 weeks ago
- Serum Free Media Optimization for Primary and Stem CellsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Hematopoietic Stem & Progenitor Cell CulturePosted 4 weeks ago
- Enabling High Throughput 3D Cell Culture Using AutomationPosted 1 month ago
- Using A Transient CHO System to Reach High Titer Expression Simply and EfficientlyPosted 1 month ago
- Optimization of serum free media for the propagation of primary and stem cells in animal and human serum component free conditionsPosted 1 month ago
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – August 31, 2012
This week’s headlines include, Appeals Court rules on embryonic stem cell research, Top 25 Biotechs, innovative stem cell therapy developments, a new influenza vaccine study and Roche’s breast cancer drug promises longer survival. Cell Culture Events: Attend...
- Posted August 31, 2012
Defined Supplements – The Role of Recombinant Proteins in Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing
Defined supplements that improve growth, productivity and consistency are highly attractive for cell culture optimization projects. And, recombinant proteins are increasingly being used as defined supplements in biopharmaceutical, vaccine and stem cell manufacturing. The use of recombinant...
- Posted August 28, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – August 24, 2012
This week’s headlines include, innovative stem cell therapy trials, another vaccination success story, new breast cancer drug report, Myriad wins gene patent ruling, and the advantages of targeting rare diseases. “Chicken Pox Cases Fall 80% Over Decade:...
- Posted August 24, 2012
Venture Capital Investment in the Life Science Sector is Down for 2012 – Is There a Light at the End of the Tunnel?
Venture capital investment in the life science sector is down both in total number of venture dollars and number of deals according to the Dollar Drought Moneytree Life Sciences Report, published this month by Price Waterhouse Cooper....
- Posted August 23, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – August 17, 2012
This week’s headlines include, influenza and ebola vaccine developments, investment updates, the latest business deals, researchers get one step closer to regenerating the human heart and a new study shows promising results for use of an existing...
- Posted August 17, 2012