- Employing Lentivirus for Efficient TransfectionPosted 12 hours ago
- Ask the Expert – Improve lentiviral production using Lipofectamine 3000 reagentPosted 2 weeks ago
- Culturing hPSCs: From MEFs to Naïve State CellsPosted 3 weeks ago
- New Report Forecasts Sustained Growth in the Pharmaceutical Market through 2020Posted 4 weeks ago
- Cancer Drug Market Continues to Grow and is Fueled by Significant R&D Focus and Clinical PipelinePosted 1 month ago
- Cord Blood-derived HSCs – The Quest to Overcome Limited Cell NumbersPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Bioprinting – Research Successes, Challenges, and Future PossibilitiesPosted 2 months ago
- Is Now the Time to Move Your Research to 3D Cell Culture? Key Considerations and New Tools to Ensure SuccessPosted 2 months ago
- 3D Printing and 3D Bioprinting – Changing the Healthcare LandscapePosted 2 months ago
- Continuous Bioprocessing – The Biomanufacturing Model of the Future?Posted 3 months ago
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – August 31, 2012
This week’s headlines include, Appeals Court rules on embryonic stem cell research, Top 25 Biotechs, innovative stem cell therapy developments, a new influenza vaccine study and Roche’s breast cancer drug promises longer survival. Cell Culture Events: Attend...
- Posted August 31, 2012
Defined Supplements – The Role of Recombinant Proteins in Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing
Defined supplements that improve growth, productivity and consistency are highly attractive for cell culture optimization projects. And, recombinant proteins are increasingly being used as defined supplements in biopharmaceutical, vaccine and stem cell manufacturing. The use of recombinant...
- Posted August 28, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – August 24, 2012
This week’s headlines include, innovative stem cell therapy trials, another vaccination success story, new breast cancer drug report, Myriad wins gene patent ruling, and the advantages of targeting rare diseases. “Chicken Pox Cases Fall 80% Over Decade:...
- Posted August 24, 2012
Venture Capital Investment in the Life Science Sector is Down for 2012 – Is There a Light at the End of the Tunnel?
Venture capital investment in the life science sector is down both in total number of venture dollars and number of deals according to the Dollar Drought Moneytree Life Sciences Report, published this month by Price Waterhouse Cooper....
- Posted August 23, 2012
The Dish’s Weekly News Wrap Up – August 17, 2012
This week’s headlines include, influenza and ebola vaccine developments, investment updates, the latest business deals, researchers get one step closer to regenerating the human heart and a new study shows promising results for use of an existing...
- Posted August 17, 2012