- Interactive Scheduling is Key to Successful Biomanufacturing OperationsPosted 13 hours ago
- Raw Material Sourcing for Cell Culture Media – Important ConsiderationsPosted 1 day ago
- Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s Disease – Considerations for the FuturePosted 6 days ago
- Genome Editing and Associated TechnologiesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Novel Stem Cell Technologies Presented at the 2014 Annual International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR) MeetingPosted 4 weeks ago
- Release Your Cells – A Simple New Tool that Eliminates the Need for Manual Selection and Scraping in hPSC PassagingPosted 4 weeks ago
- Single-use Technology Enables Flexible Manufacturing in Microbial Fermentation – A DiscussionPosted 1 month ago
- Progress is Being Made Toward Using Cell Therapy for Type 1 DiabetesPosted 1 month ago
- Innovations Abound at the 2014 Annual International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR) MeetingPosted 2 months ago
- Single-use Perfusion Culture Enables Continuous BioproductionPosted 2 months ago
All posts tagged "fibroblast transdifferentiation"
Induced Direct Transdifferentiation Shows Promise
Induced direct transdifferentiation (iT) results in the conversion of one mature cell type to another mature cell type. The procedure can convert cell phenotype across germ layers or within a germ layer. This kind of transdifferentiation is...
- Posted August 25, 2011