- Interesting Late Stage Viral Vaccine CandidatesPosted 14 days ago
- From Product Candidate to Product: The Road to Commercialization in Regenerative MedicinePosted 36 days ago
- Part III – Fifteen Cell Therapies/Stem Cell Therapies in Phase III Clinical TrialsPosted 42 days ago
- Part II – Fifteen Cell Therapies/Stem Cell Therapies in Phase III Clinical TrialsPosted 50 days ago
- Fifteen Cell and Stem Cell Therapies in Phase III Clinical Trials – Part IPosted 56 days ago
- Biologics Have a Robust Pipeline According to Latest PhRMA ReportPosted 63 days ago
- Biologics Take Top Spots in Best Selling Drugs of 2012Posted 70 days ago
- Best Practices in Cell Therapy ManufacturingPosted 106 days ago
- Can Stable Expression Levels be Achieved in a Transient Expression System – Expi293Posted 119 days ago
- Identifying Options for Stem Cell Based Therapy Scale-upPosted 137 days ago
All posts tagged "fibroblast transdifferentiation"
Induced Direct Transdifferentiation Shows Promise
Induced direct transdifferentiation (iT) results in the conversion of one mature cell type to another mature cell type. The procedure can convert cell phenotype across germ layers or within a germ layer. This kind of transdifferentiation is...
- Posted August 25, 2011