- Employing Lentivirus for Efficient TransfectionPosted 2 days ago
- Ask the Expert – Improve lentiviral production using Lipofectamine 3000 reagentPosted 2 weeks ago
- Culturing hPSCs: From MEFs to Naïve State CellsPosted 3 weeks ago
- New Report Forecasts Sustained Growth in the Pharmaceutical Market through 2020Posted 4 weeks ago
- Cancer Drug Market Continues to Grow and is Fueled by Significant R&D Focus and Clinical PipelinePosted 1 month ago
- Cord Blood-derived HSCs – The Quest to Overcome Limited Cell NumbersPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Bioprinting – Research Successes, Challenges, and Future PossibilitiesPosted 2 months ago
- Is Now the Time to Move Your Research to 3D Cell Culture? Key Considerations and New Tools to Ensure SuccessPosted 2 months ago
- 3D Printing and 3D Bioprinting – Changing the Healthcare LandscapePosted 2 months ago
- Continuous Bioprocessing – The Biomanufacturing Model of the Future?Posted 3 months ago
All posts tagged "fibroblast transdifferentiation"
Induced Direct Transdifferentiation Shows Promise
Induced direct transdifferentiation (iT) results in the conversion of one mature cell type to another mature cell type. The procedure can convert cell phenotype across germ layers or within a germ layer. This kind of transdifferentiation is...
- Posted August 25, 2011