- Genome Editing and Associated TechnologiesPosted 4 days ago
- Novel Stem Cell Technologies Presented at the 2014 Annual International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR) MeetingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Release Your Cells – A Simple New Tool that Eliminates the Need for Manual Selection and Scraping in hPSC PassagingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Single-use Technology Enables Flexible Manufacturing in Microbial Fermentation – A DiscussionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Progress is Being Made Toward Using Cell Therapy for Type 1 DiabetesPosted 4 weeks ago
- Innovations Abound at the 2014 Annual International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR) MeetingPosted 1 month ago
- Single-use Perfusion Culture Enables Continuous BioproductionPosted 1 month ago
- Stem Cell Therapy Indications for Neurological Disorders in Phase II Clinical TrialsPosted 2 months ago
- Single-use Technology for Microbial FermentationPosted 3 months ago
- PCR Release Testing for Mycoplasmas Gaining Ground versus Conventional MethodsPosted 3 months ago
All posts tagged "fibroblast transdifferentiation"
Induced Direct Transdifferentiation Shows Promise
Induced direct transdifferentiation (iT) results in the conversion of one mature cell type to another mature cell type. The procedure can convert cell phenotype across germ layers or within a germ layer. This kind of transdifferentiation is...
- Posted August 25, 2011