- Cool Tool – Cadence Single Pass TFF Provides in-line Concentration, Enables Continuous processPosted 7 hours ago
- The Impact of Aeration on Cell Culture OptimizationPosted 1 day ago
- Cool Tool – Novel universal titer boost and enhancer improves CHO cell protein production in small bioreactorsPosted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – September 16, 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- Utilizing UVC LEDs in Biotech and Pharma – Paving the way to better instrument design and better manufacturing methodsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Synopsis: An Interview with Audrey Jia, former FDA CMC Reviewer for Biological ProductsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Predicting Differentiation and Characterizing Pluripotent Stem Cells Using Non-invasive Multi-analyte Luminex® AssaysPosted 2 weeks ago
- Particulates in Cell Therapy Products – An important issue for commercializationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – Optimize Stem Cell Differentiation in Less Time by Utilizing a Nano Gradient SurfacePosted 3 weeks ago
- Ten Years of Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells: A Look BackPosted 4 weeks ago
All posts tagged "fibroblast transdifferentiation"
Induced Direct Transdifferentiation Shows Promise
Induced direct transdifferentiation (iT) results in the conversion of one mature cell type to another mature cell type. The procedure can convert cell phenotype across germ layers or within a germ layer. This kind of transdifferentiation is...
- Posted August 25, 2011