- Single-use Perfusion Culture Enables Continuous BioproductionPosted 4 hours ago
- Stem Cell Therapy Indications for Neurological Disorders in Phase II Clinical TrialsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Single-use Technology for Microbial FermentationPosted 1 month ago
- PCR Release Testing for Mycoplasmas Gaining Ground versus Conventional MethodsPosted 1 month ago
- Part II – Key Tools and Technology Hurdles in Advancing Stem-Cell TherapiesPosted 2 months ago
- Key Tools and Technology Hurdles in Advancing Stem-Cell Therapies – Part IPosted 2 months ago
- Just for Fun – Science Related Summer ReadingPosted 2 months ago
- Aastrom CEO Discusses How Recent Acquisition Strengthens Current Manufacturing Capability and Clinical PipelinePosted 3 months ago
- 10 Things You Should Know About Dry Shippers Before Shipping High Value BiologicsPosted 3 months ago
- CHO Cell Culture – Ten Tips from the Experts on Expression, Media, and BioprocessingPosted 3 months ago
All posts tagged "fibroblast transdifferentiation"
Induced Direct Transdifferentiation Shows Promise
Induced direct transdifferentiation (iT) results in the conversion of one mature cell type to another mature cell type. The procedure can convert cell phenotype across germ layers or within a germ layer. This kind of transdifferentiation is...
- Posted August 25, 2011