- Highlights from IBC’s 4th Annual Cell Therapy Bioprocessing ConferencePosted 2 days ago
- Improving Clone Isolation and Screening In Hybridoma Cells – Moving away from Limiting DilutionPosted 1 week ago
- A High Throughput, Scalable Solution to Upstream Process DevelopmentPosted 1 week ago
- Interactive Scheduling is Key to Successful Biomanufacturing OperationsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Raw Material Sourcing for Cell Culture Media – Important ConsiderationsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s Disease – Considerations for the FuturePosted 3 weeks ago
- Genome Editing and Associated TechnologiesPosted 1 month ago
- Novel Stem Cell Technologies Presented at the 2014 Annual International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR) MeetingPosted 1 month ago
- Release Your Cells – A Simple New Tool that Eliminates the Need for Manual Selection and Scraping in hPSC PassagingPosted 1 month ago
- Single-use Technology Enables Flexible Manufacturing in Microbial Fermentation – A DiscussionPosted 2 months ago
All posts tagged "fibroblast transdifferentiation"
Induced Direct Transdifferentiation Shows Promise
Induced direct transdifferentiation (iT) results in the conversion of one mature cell type to another mature cell type. The procedure can convert cell phenotype across germ layers or within a germ layer. This kind of transdifferentiation is...
- Posted August 25, 2011