- Cell Culture Media Optimization – It’s about more than just high protein titerPosted 5 days ago
- Measuring IgG Titer: Need for Real-Time Results, Customization and High Comparability to HPLCPosted 6 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – July 15, 2016Posted 1 week ago
- BIO 2016 Annual Convention – A Summary of HighlightsPosted 1 week ago
- Poster: Convert your glass benchtop bioreactors to single-use with minimal capital investmentPosted 4 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – Clarification using Acoustic Wave Separation offers Advantages including -Continuous Process SolutionPosted 1 month ago
- Ensuring Removal of Residual Enzymes in Biomanufacturing – Trypsin and CollagenasePosted 1 month ago
- Cell Flask Adapters Can Streamline the Cell Culturing ProcessPosted 1 month ago
- We’re Heading to ISSCR Next Week – Are you? Don’t miss these great talks and activitiesPosted 1 month ago
- Albumin Fatty Acid Profiles for cell culture media – Enabling Albumin Optimization for Cell Culture MediaPosted 1 month ago
All posts tagged "iT"
Induced Direct Transdifferentiation Shows Promise
Induced direct transdifferentiation (iT) results in the conversion of one mature cell type to another mature cell type. The procedure can convert cell phenotype across germ layers or within a germ layer. This kind of transdifferentiation is...
- Posted August 25, 2011