- Last Week’s BioProcess International Conference and ExhibitionPosted 19 hours ago
- Address DNA Transfection Challenges with mRNA Transfection – A DiscussionPosted 1 week ago
- Stem Cell Culture Advances – The Final Blog in the ISSCR SeriesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Highlights from IBC’s 4th Annual Cell Therapy Bioprocessing ConferencePosted 1 month ago
- Improving Clone Isolation and Screening In Hybridoma Cells – Moving away from Limiting DilutionPosted 1 month ago
- A High Throughput, Scalable Solution to Upstream Process DevelopmentPosted 1 month ago
- Interactive Scheduling is Key to Successful Biomanufacturing OperationsPosted 1 month ago
- Raw Material Sourcing for Cell Culture Media – Important ConsiderationsPosted 1 month ago
- Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s Disease – Considerations for the FuturePosted 2 months ago
- Genome Editing and Associated TechnologiesPosted 2 months ago
All posts tagged "iT"
Induced Direct Transdifferentiation Shows Promise
Induced direct transdifferentiation (iT) results in the conversion of one mature cell type to another mature cell type. The procedure can convert cell phenotype across germ layers or within a germ layer. This kind of transdifferentiation is...
- Posted August 25, 2011