- Continuous Bioprocessing – The Biomanufacturing Model of the Future?Posted 4 weeks ago
- Improving Continuous Process Efficiencies Through Development of a High-Performing Perfusion MediaPosted 2 months ago
- Cool Tool – Cedex Bioprocess Analyzers for Vaccine ManufacturingPosted 2 months ago
- Tools and Strategies for Transient Protein Production in Mammalian Cells – A DiscussionPosted 2 months ago
- Cool Tool – Defined, Animal-free Virus Production MediaPosted 2 months ago
- UPDATED – A New Model for Continuous Processing in Downstream PurificationPosted 2 months ago
- Closed Systems in Biomanufacturing Offer A Variety of BenefitsPosted 3 months ago
- Continuous Downstream Processing – A Tool to Address Key Manufacturing ChallengesPosted 3 months ago
- Cool Tool – Minimize the Impact of Stress on Pluripotent Stem Cell Health in a Range of WorkflowsPosted 3 months ago
- Intestinal Organoids – An important advancement in the way we study intestinal and adult stem cell biologyPosted 3 months ago
All posts tagged "iT"
Induced Direct Transdifferentiation Shows Promise
Induced direct transdifferentiation (iT) results in the conversion of one mature cell type to another mature cell type. The procedure can convert cell phenotype across germ layers or within a germ layer. This kind of transdifferentiation is...
- Posted August 25, 2011