- Address DNA Transfection Challenges with mRNA Transfection – A DiscussionPosted 2 days ago
- Stem Cell Culture Advances – The Final Blog in the ISSCR SeriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Highlights from IBC’s 4th Annual Cell Therapy Bioprocessing ConferencePosted 3 weeks ago
- Improving Clone Isolation and Screening In Hybridoma Cells – Moving away from Limiting DilutionPosted 4 weeks ago
- A High Throughput, Scalable Solution to Upstream Process DevelopmentPosted 4 weeks ago
- Interactive Scheduling is Key to Successful Biomanufacturing OperationsPosted 1 month ago
- Raw Material Sourcing for Cell Culture Media – Important ConsiderationsPosted 1 month ago
- Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s Disease – Considerations for the FuturePosted 1 month ago
- Genome Editing and Associated TechnologiesPosted 2 months ago
- Novel Stem Cell Technologies Presented at the 2014 Annual International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR) MeetingPosted 2 months ago
All posts tagged "iT"
Induced Direct Transdifferentiation Shows Promise
Induced direct transdifferentiation (iT) results in the conversion of one mature cell type to another mature cell type. The procedure can convert cell phenotype across germ layers or within a germ layer. This kind of transdifferentiation is...
- Posted August 25, 2011