- Tools and Strategies for Transient Protein Production in Mammalian Cells – A DiscussionPosted 4 days ago
- Cool Tool – Defined, Animal-free Virus Production MediaPosted 5 days ago
- UPDATED – A New Model for Continuous Processing in Downstream PurificationPosted 1 week ago
- Closed Systems in Biomanufacturing Offer A Variety of BenefitsPosted 1 week ago
- Continuous Downstream Processing – A Tool to Address Key Manufacturing ChallengesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – Minimize the Impact of Stress on Pluripotent Stem Cell Health in a Range of WorkflowsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Intestinal Organoids – An important advancement in the way we study intestinal and adult stem cell biologyPosted 1 month ago
- 10 Biologics on Best Selling Drugs List for 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Cell Therapy: Are we there yet?Posted 2 months ago
- Minimize the Impact of Stress on Pluripotent Stem Cell Health – A DiscussionPosted 2 months ago
All posts tagged "iT"
Induced Direct Transdifferentiation Shows Promise
Induced direct transdifferentiation (iT) results in the conversion of one mature cell type to another mature cell type. The procedure can convert cell phenotype across germ layers or within a germ layer. This kind of transdifferentiation is...
- Posted August 25, 2011