- CHO Media Development and Optimization – A look at three case studiesPosted 13 hours ago
- New Advances Pose New Challenges to BioproductionPosted 2 days ago
- Ask The Expert: Considerations in evaluating new plastic film for single-use technologies and film developmentPosted 3 days ago
- Cell Culture Basics: Stem Cell Media – The “What” and “Why”Posted 1 week ago
- Enabling High Density Cell Banking using a Single-Use, Closed-SystemPosted 1 week ago
- 2015 FDA New Drug Approvals – 13 Biologics Receive ApprovalPosted 1 week ago
- Cool Tool – Zap-SR; Reduced Serum Conditions for Industry Relevant VERO Cell ExpansionPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Top 10 Cell Culture Dish Cool Tools Features in 2015Posted 3 weeks ago
- Another Perspective on 4D BioprintingPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2015’s Top Ten Cell Culture Dish Ask the Expert SessionsPosted 4 weeks ago
All posts tagged "iT"
Induced Direct Transdifferentiation Shows Promise
Induced direct transdifferentiation (iT) results in the conversion of one mature cell type to another mature cell type. The procedure can convert cell phenotype across germ layers or within a germ layer. This kind of transdifferentiation is...
- Posted August 25, 2011