- Transient Protein Production – Tips and Tools for OptimizationPosted 8 hours ago
- Cool Tool – Label-free kinetic characterization in the palm of your handPosted 1 day ago
- Cool Tool – SIDUS® technology for viral vector manufacturingPosted 2 days ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 24, 2017Posted 7 days ago
- Laminin cell culture matrices – The key to efficient derivation and reliable culture of stem cells and specialized cells lies within these extracellular matrix proteinsPosted 1 week ago
- Video – Fortem: A platform film built for bioprocessPosted 1 week ago
- The Dish’s Weekly Biotechnology News Wrap Up – March 17, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Cool Tool – The Human Protein AtlasPosted 2 weeks ago
- Optimization of Roche Liberase MNP-S GMP Grade in the Enzymatic Digestion of Human Umbilical Cord for the Isolation of Mesenchymal Stem CellsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ask the Expert – Maximizing Transient Protein ProductionPosted 2 weeks ago
All posts tagged "protein atlas"
Cool Tool – The Human Protein Atlas
Authored by Debbie King, Contributor, Cell Culture Dish The completion of the Human Genome Project in 2003 to successfully sequence all 20,000 protein-coding genes (proteome) was a monumental scientific achievement, but this was really just the beginning....
- Posted March 15, 2017